Monday, December 8, 2008

And the winner for worst blogger is....The Brown's :-)

So yes I know it has been 2 months since our last post and needless to say lots has happened....

Ella had her first play date with Hannah Harrison. From the photo you can tell that Ella could eat Hannah however now the two are practically the same size. I think they are feeding Hannah miracle grow. ;-)


I started back at work.

Ella turned 3 months




Ella had her first Halloween, she was the ever so cute "love bug"




It started getting cold so we decided that Ella needed to wear a hat (or at least bunny ears)


Ella's friend Caroline Kane Sanders was born on 10/27/08 - that makes 3 of the 4 College friends that just had girls.....


We went to Skip's 10 yr high school reunion

Ella turned 4 months

We had a girls dinner at Taverna Plaka to celebrate mine & Jennifer Golden's B-day's, Thanks!




I had my last day at work (yes I decided that spending 2.5 hrs in the car each day was too much, so I will be at home through the holidays and then look for something closer to home after the new year)



Had a very thankful Thanksgiving




Ella loves playing in her exer-saucer (AKA "The Pond")




Had dinner at the Brown's for mine & Aunt Sarah's B-day's




Ella's new friend Blake Kel Gordon was born 12/3/08. Now all of Ella's friends have arrived healthy and ready to play! (Hannah, Caroline & Blake)


Whew, that was a lot! Hopefully everyone is caught up. Now that I am home enjoying Ella, we can give you more updates with fun photos.

5 comments:

Lisa Sanders said...

Kar- you crack me up! Thanks for the updates. Not to nitpick, but Caroline was born October 27th. We need to get the babies together before you go back to work! I haven't seen Ella in forever and she looks so big now!

Katie Tucker said...

I am glad that you are still blogging, I have been checking for awhile-now I can add you to the Tucker blog list:) Ella is adorable and glad you guys are doing well.

Katie Tucker said...

Me again-I am laughing about the sewing projects-thanks! I just got a cheap singer from Target for my bday last year and just started stitching. I have had quite a few trial and error projects that aren't posted! Keep up your blog, I love reading it-you have such a great sense of humor about life which I need!!!!

Kelly and Brent said...

So glad to see you back blogging. Ella is adorable and it looks like you guys are having a great time. Look forward to more pictures! Enjoy your time home with Miss Ella. I totally understand not wanting to be in the car for that long. Once you have kids you look at life in a whole new light. :)

MattandErin said...

She's baaa-aaack! :) LOL Glad to see you on hear and see some new pics of Miss Ella. I can't wait to get the girls together again... Maybe next week? :) Erin