Sunday, January 18, 2009

Almost 6 months old!

It's hard to believe that this Friday Ella will be 6 months old! I don't know where half a year has gone but it feels like just yesterday that we brought her home! After all they always say time flies when your having fun!
Since it has been pretty chilly we have to bundle up to leave the house and Mommy puts these silly ears on me. Don't I make a cute bunny!
But mostly we have been hibernating at home playing lots of little games and spending lots of quality time with Daddy....
I love sitting with Dad and watching TV.

I guess I can't win....Mommy makes me wear bunny ears and Daddy makes me wear baseball hats.

Daddy loves to play "kissy monster" with me and I think it is sooo funny!
But other times I just like to spend some quiet time snuggling with Daddy.


Here I am trying to get to my toys. While I haven't started crawling yet I really want to learn how to move! Who knows maybe I will walk before I crawl since I really prefer standing and dancing than being on my tummy!


I still love playing in the "pond" and sometimes I try running in my seat!

I am smiling so big because I love bath time, splashing around and eating the soaps suds.

Look don't I make a cute flower!



My parents are always trying silly things to make me laugh and for whatever reason I think it's really funny when Daddy talks in this weird voice. (my Mommy thinks Daddy sounds like a character in a horror movie but I think it's hysterical)


We hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute girl!!! ^^

Lisa Sanders said...

Kar she is absolutely beautiful! I played the video of her laughing and I started laughing myself. Too cute!

MattandErin said...

What great pictures - she sure is a Daddy's girl! Gotta love it! :)

Buddy Buds and Friends! said...

Wow! Ella is sooo cute! I love seeing her on here...makes me feel like I get to take part in seeing her grow up! Lets plan to get together soon! I miss ya'll! Love, Kelly :)

Jennifer said...

OMG, Ella's laugh is just too precious! I can't believe she is already 6 months old. I love all the pictures, seems like a very happy little girl :)

mholloway said...

Karley!!! I hope you and the family are doing well. I must admit I was so excited to see the pic of little Ella in her flower towel I got her :o) She is too cute!... and getting so big! Well, if you ever get some free time, feel free to e-mail me and let me know how your busy life is going: monicaholloway08@yahoo.com. Miss you lots! Take care!

rhonda said...

I have to have my daily fix of Ella laugh.