Monday, July 6, 2009

Photo Phrenzy

If pictures are worth a thousand words, here's a few million! Ha ha ;-)



We had a KD kiddie fun night. Look at all the cuties born in 2008; Ella, Hannah, Caroline, & Blake. Also look at the cute matching outfits that Ella & Hannah are wearing. Erin's mom gave us those last year and finally they were able to make their debut!


What a difference a year makes!!!


Ella & Caroline playing while Blake, the ladies man hangs out. (Sorry Hannah you were left out of this one but I had to redeem Caroline & Ella since in most photo shoots with all the kids they are the ones crying ;-)

Ella climbing the stairs. (She can go up but hasn't figured out how to scoot down, right now she tries to come down just like big people which isn't working!)

Look I am almost to the top.
Our pensive little one. For those that see Ella regularly know that while Ella has her silly moments she usually gives people a very serious look. I am not sure what she's thinking about, maybe Dora's next adventure or Deigo's animal rescues, who knows? ;-)
Yeah Daddy about to take me into the pool!
Wee, Mommy higher!!!


Happy 4th of July Daddy & good job running the Peachtree.


Mommy loves to snuggle me even if she is sweaty & nasty. ;-)



Clap, Clap, Clap, Happy 4th of July!!


Aren't I cute? (Yeah this is the smile that she gives right before she bends down to put her hands in the kitty food. Flaked Tuna, delicious!)



Look in a couple of weeks I will be ONE!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Ella is almost one, WOW, a year has flown by! She is absolutely precious. I think it is so great you and the KD girls get together with the kiddos, definitely nice that you all live close by.... Loved the pics and can't wait to see the one's of Ella when she turns 1.

Kelly and Brent said...

Ella is growing up so fast! Looks like she is keeping you very busy!!! Can't wait to hear about her first birthday :)

Buddy Buds and Friends! said...

Adorable Karley! So, Evan and I are going to have to come by b/c I haven't seen Ella since last summer I think! Glad I have this blog to see her looking so cute! And, you and Skipper looking great too!

MattandErin said...

Great pictures! I love her headband - adorable! Can't wait for the big birthday! :)