Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fun in the sun

Since Daddy has been really busy at work we planned to have a family fun day and I think from her smiles it was a huge success!
Fun in the Sun!
Close up of Ella's face as Daddy throws her high up in the air! She loves it, however mommy was cringing as I took the photos!
Wee!
Higher, Daddy!
Then we had some fun at home!
Daddy playing kissy monster with Ella.
How can you resist my cute little face!
Ella trying out her new power wheels and learning how to press the button to make it go zoom!

3 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

What great pictures!

Kelly and Brent said...

Karley, Thanks for the sweet comments about the party and my photos. I feel like I am SO far from having my pictures the way I want but I am trying to learn. I edit my photos in Photoshop Elements. One of my friends who takes amazing photos, http://familyisfoureverlove.blogspot.com/, taught me how to fade the edges of the photos. She learns a lot of stuff from her brother who is a photographer and photography websites.

Buddy Buds and Friends! said...

Love these pictures!