Monday, February 9, 2009

6 Month Check-Up

Today we went to the Dr. for Ella's 6 month check-up and everything looked good! She is 17.3 lbs (75%) & 26" tall (50-75%). She was all smiles until the shots but really who likes shots anyways! ;-) Here are some recent pics.


"Wait Mommy here I come!" Ella loves standing & dancing around, but she still needs someone helping her keep her balance!

"Cheese or should I say Applesauce!" No surprise here, Ella loves to eat!!!

"Who needs re-runs of Seinfeld when you have my Daddy's show every night!" Daddy playing fun games with Ella.

We thought this photo was funny since it looks like she is holding the camera & taking a picture of herself. ;-)

"Look into my eyes and count to 10 then you shall be under my baby control!" Ella uses her big beautiful eyes to melt Mommy & Daddy's heart!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Karley...Ella is so beautiful! You may think I'm crazy, but I see some resemblance between her and Elise! I think it's their eyes! :)I can't believe how well she is standing already...she's so advanced! Hope all is well with you!

Katie Tucker said...

She is so pretty! She even looks cute in the pic I have from Kate's house where they are all crying!

rhonda said...

She is soooo beautiful! That last pic should be entered into the most beautiful baby in the world contest!

Kelly and Brent said...

She is so stinkin cute! She is growing up so fast! Love the new pictures :)