Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's Day & Family Festivities

It was a year ago on Valentine's Day that we found out we were having a little girl! Needless to say she looks a little different from the ultrasound but we could tell even then that she was a cutie!





Then to celebrate Papa's birthday we had the whole gang over for a celebration lunch. We all borrowed Ella's bibs since we had ribs and licked our plates clean! Here's the Brown Family.



Ella walking around the backyard.



Ella getting a little taste of Papa's Birthday Cake icing, yumm!






Also I always hear, what color eyes does she have? Blue like Daddy or brown like Mommy and really they seem to change a little bit each day but here's what they look like now.Peek-a-Boo I see you!!!


Here are some more photos of Ella at bathtime, always a favorite!!

See mom still no teeth.

Splish Splash I love the water!!!

5 comments:

rhonda said...

Love it! She is our little Love Bug!

Kelly and Brent said...

She is adorable! And I love all her expressions! You can tell she brings so much joy to your life. Children are such a wonderful gift from God!

Keep the updates coming! :)

Kelly

Katie Tucker said...

You are cracking me up that you all used Ella's bibs to eat ribs-really??? I think her eyes are blue in that pic, but they looked brown at Katie's. Cute pics! Let's all get together soon...

Jennifer said...

Karley,
Ella is just too precious!!! I can't believe how much she is growing to such a little girl...

Todd, Ashley and Ava Grace said...

Skipper and Karley,
Ella Grace is just precious! I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures! You have a beautiful family! We have a blog too if you want to follow us...
thecoopers4.blogpot.com/
I am new to the blogging thing so let me know what you think and if you have any advice. I was hoping to catch up at Meredith's shower, but it looks like I probably won't be able to go. I hope Ella has a very fun Easter!
Ashley